The final day of the Anson Advent Calendar. We hope you have enjoyed all the performances, productions, quizzes and music.
Here is not one, but three, final treats from the amazing Maddie Moate and Greg Foot. Their Let’s Go Live show helped us through the first lockdown and they are back for three special Christmas shows!
Thank you to them for all their hard work, creativity and inspiration.
We hope you enjoy these festive treats!
Do you remember the Christmas Music Emoji quiz from the 16th December? Here are the answers...
1. Driving Home For Christmas (Chris Rea)
2. Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! (Dean Martin)
3. Fairytale of New York (The Pogues)
4. Santa Baby (Eartha Kitt)
5. Blue Christmas (Elvis Presley, Martina McBride)
6. Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer (Elmo & Patsy)
7. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause (The Jackson 5)
8. Silent Night (Bing Crosby and various artists)
9.The Little Drummer Boy (Katherine Kennicott Davis and various artists)
10.Run Ruldolph Run (Chuck Berry)
11.Mistletoe and Wine (Cliff Richard)
12. Joy to the world (Pentatonix)
13. Stop The Cavalry (Jona Lewie)
14. Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree (Brenda Lee)
15. Jingle Bell Rock (Bobby Helms)
16. Frosty the Snowman (Gene Autry)
17. Step into Christmas (Elton John)
18. Feliz Navidad (José Feliciano)